Lab visit - take 2!

Naomi Jacobs

Sep 22, 2011, 10:38:12 AM9/22/11
to diyb...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We've set a new date for the lab visit - Monday 10th October at 6.30pm

Please sign up here if you would like to come along: http://labvisit2.eventbrite.com/

Remember, we need at least ten people to come to make it worth setting up the equipment! It should be suitable for anyone over the age of 8 (with supervision for under 16s)

Don't forget to also sign up for the DIYBio Summit on the 29th/30th October, we've got some really exciting speakers coming from Europe and the US so we want to show how many awesome DIYBio-ers there are in Manchester!

http://diybiosummit.eventbrite.com/

Thanks,

Naomi

--
Dr Naomi Jacobs
Project Co-ordinator, Bridging the Gaps: NanoInfoBio (EPSRC)

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "