Lab visit - what's the best day?

1 view

Naomi Jacobs

Sep 6, 2011, 12:02:19 PM9/6/11
to diyb...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As mentioned at the last meeting, Trish has managed to arrange for us to visit the molecular biology labs at MMU and have some demos of the equipment, like loading gels etc. Thanks Trish!

Unfortunately it isn't possible to have this take place on Wednesday 21st, the date we'd usually have a meeting, but other days that week should be ok.

I've set up a poll to see what day that week might be best for people:

http://www.doodle.com/98cai9u4cfpk7wcd

No obligation if you fill in the poll, but once we have a date set we'll take names so that we don't have too many people there at once.

I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks,

Naomi

--
Dr Naomi Jacobs
Project Co-ordinator, Bridging the Gaps: NanoInfoBio (EPSRC)

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "

Naomi Jacobs

Sep 9, 2011, 5:42:01 AM9/9/11
to diyb...@googlegroups.com
Come on folks, nearly 50 people on this list and nobody is interested in a lab visit??  ;)

Fill in the poll and let me know which day you want!

Naomi