Announcing: The First UK DIYBio Summit, 29-30th October

Naomi Jacobs

Sep 13, 2011, 12:07:19 PM9/13/11
to diyb...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that the UK DIYBio Summit, organised by DIYBio Manchester as part of the Manchester Science Festival, will take place on 29th and 30th October at Madlab, Manchester.

We will host representatives of the international DIYBio community, and expect an exciting and interesting discussion of both work done this year and the future direction of the movement.

Tickets are available to purchase on the following website for a small fee, and you can also see details of the agenda: http://diybiosummit.eventbrite.com/

Places are limited so please book yours as soon as possible!

For more information about DIYBio Manchester please visit www.diybio.madlab.org.uk. If you have any questions please contact off...@madlab.org.uk using the subject line 'DIYBio'.

We hope to see many of you there!

For other events during the Manchester Science Festival please see their website: http://www.manchestersciencefestival.com/

(This announcement will go out to the general public shortly, but we're giving you guys first go at tickets!)

Best wishes,

Naomi

--
Dr Naomi Jacobs
Project Co-ordinator, Bridging the Gaps: NanoInfoBio (EPSRC)

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "