Lab visit - might have to postpone?

Naomi Jacobs

Sep 19, 2011, 6:26:10 AM9/19/11
to diybiomcr
Hi all,

We've only had two people sign up for the lab visit tomorrow evening, which isn't really enough so we might have to postpone until some other time.

If you still want to come the link is here: http://labvisit.eventbrite.com/

Depending on how many people have signed up by the end of the day we'll decide whether to have it later.

Thanks,

Naomi

Naomi Jacobs

Sep 19, 2011, 12:09:12 PM9/19/11
to diybiomcr
Hi folks,

Thanks for the people that have since signed up, but it's still only 5 and probably not enough to make it worth setting up all the equipment.

We'll rearrange for a in a few weeks, i'll do another eventbrite.

Thanks,

Naomi

bek...@googlemail.com

Sep 19, 2011, 1:44:56 PM9/19/11
to diyb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nommie.

That's a shame. I was looking forward to it once I realised it was in the evening not in the day time. Is there a minimum age requirement?

Hope to see you soon.

Beks

Rebecca Alexander
Sent from my HTC Flyer