Medea Biopharma Hiring

Ruediger Trojok

Nov 16, 2023, 4:12:25 AM11/16/23
to DIYbio

Hey all,

we successfully started our company Medea Biopharma GmbH in Ludwigshafen, Germany, this year and now we are hiring, positions are opening from January on. We are developing bacteriophages as drugs. As a old school biohacker i would love to hire someone from the community with a hands on approach for any of these positions below.

Please note: English description available, follow the links. Our company language is english. Having a German Work Visa is mandatory before applying, (due to lengthy bureaucracy we cant help you to get one unfortunately).

Position: Ingenieur / Elektrotechniker (w/m/x)

https://www.arbeitsagentur.de/jobsuche/jobdetail/10000-1196463607-S

Principal Investigator / Laboratory management (w/m/x)

https://www.arbeitsagentur.de/jobsuche/jobdetail/10000-1196464281-S

Laboratory technician (w/m/x)

https://www.arbeitsagentur.de/jobsuche/jobdetail/10000-1196464027-S

Werkstudent als Ingenieur / Verfahrenstechniker / Biotechnologe (w/m/x)

https://www.arbeitsagentur.de/jobsuche/jobdetail/10000-1196463909-S

Werkstudent als MikrobiologeIn / BiologeIn (w/m/x)

https://www.arbeitsagentur.de/jobsuche/jobdetail/10000-1196464556-S

Also i want to invite to our lab opening hackathon on 12th of January in our lab in Ludwigshafen, Germany. Drop me an email if you'd like to come, its an invitation only event.

 Drop me an email: ruediger.trojok [at] medea-bio.com

Best,

Rüdiger