NGS Next Gen machine going, LCD Human factors too

Dan Kolis

Aug 24, 2022, 10:47:55 AM8/24/22
to DIYbio
Hello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEv_CZqYM2c

This video about an automation sequence apparatus is pretty interesting.

I think the human factors of the LCD screen 6m to 11m for instance, is interesting.

The scripting language would interesting to understand. specifically, a few arms run independently and dont crash into each other. I wonder if the program is messy for that or its solved by the algorithms that read it.

Late in the explanation a user shows a slide noting the staggered ability of the machine to work in time means normally variable times are super close. that is, '90 min' gets to be exactly that without the human factors to do the squirting by hand....

Regs
Dan

my ref: 24 Aug 2022, nafl