EVENT: Bioreactor Planning and Construction

A.J. DNA

Jun 18, 2013, 1:56:45 PM6/18/13
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Where: BOSSLab 339r Summer St, Somerville, MA.

When: 12 Noon, Sunday, June 23rd 2013

What? Something like THIS:

Learn the basics behind photobioreactors and growing algae and then help make the prototype! Fun for all; all for fun (read: FREE)

Why?: Bioreactors are controlled and monitored vessels useful for growing any cell in suspension (provided you give it the right conditions), and whatever products cells can make. [Insert imagination here]

RSVP HERE.

See you SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

~A.J. Devaux

A.J. DNA

Jul 8, 2013, 9:44:46 AM7/8/13
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Bioreactor Hackathon numero dos:

Where: BOSSLab 339r Summer St, Somerville, MA.

When: 12 Noon, Sunday, July 14th 2013

What:

More work on the bioreactor project. We've made a bit of progress with the rough design, and we're learning what the technical difficulties will be, such as how to efficiently bubble air into all the chambers. Additionally, there will be a second, simplified bioreactor design we are interested in prototyping and comparing to the multi-chambered design.

RSVP HERE.

Any QUESTIONS?

~A.J. Devaux