DIY BIO COMMUNITY SURVEY 2021

verena....@gmail.com

May 13, 2021, 9:05:55 PM5/13/21
to diy...@googlegroups.com

DIY Bio Community Survey 2021

Go to survey here: https://cambridge.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aYuYrsytVl3T9pY?Q_Language=EN

Take this short survey and tell us about your experience in DIY bio. You can win one of three gift cards to a merchant of your choice valued $150, $50 and $30!

We'd appreciate it if you could circulate the link via twitter, mailing lists etc. The more DIY biologists take part, the better!

Given the experiences and the changes individuals and the community has gone through in the past decade, I would greatly appreciate it if you would take part in this 2021 DIY Biology Community Survey. Since the last survey of the DIYBio community was done in 2013, the purpose of this study is to help address issues of sensationalism and negative portrayals of DIYbio by updating and building a more holistic and empirically-based understanding of the community.

The results will be online as soon as the survey closes but will also be presented at the Global DIY bio Summit 2021. The more DIY bio people take part, the better!
Everyone who identifies as a member or participant of the DIYBio community can take part. If you have any questions, please do let me know!

verena....@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2021, 7:28:53 PM6/4/21
to diy...@googlegroups.com

verena....@gmail.com