Microgrants to document open biology workshop protocols

Thomas Landrain

Sep 23, 2022, 9:22:22 AM9/23/22
to DIYBIO
Hey folks,

It’s been a while since I posted here. I would like to attract your attention to a micro grant program we are running at JOGL in partnership with iGEM to support the documentation of open and safe biology protocols.
You can obtain a 500 euros grant if you project is positively reviewed by the community :)

More information here:
https://app.jogl.io/peer-review/SOPbio1

Would love to see more DIYbio application in there!
Cheers
Thomas

Thomas LANDRAIN
Co-Founder & CEO, JOGL.io - Just One Giant Lab
We make Science and Innovation more inclusive, efficient, fun and impactful

Ambassador, iGEM Foundation
Co-Founder & former CEO, PILI
Co-Founder & former CEO, La Paillasse

Book a meeting with me
Twitter: @Tholand_ @JustOneGiantLab @_PILIbio
Mobile: +33 678 37 31 36

ATG start

Sep 24, 2022, 1:44:41 PM9/24/22
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Using DIYbiologists as a tool for the business... I'm sad and not agree at all.
Jonathan

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/8066ca83-ee3d-485e-b0af-b91ebc85ee98%40Spark.

bioscisam

Oct 25, 2022, 11:04:02 AM10/25/22
to DIYbio
If anyone's interested we created an SOP system to support our registration for CL1 at London Biohackspace and have tried to keep it public on the githubs: https://github.com/london-biohackers/biohackspace-sops. Probably needs a bit of updating now but if anyone does do this work I'm happy to answer questions about it.