Research Study: Seeking DIY Biologists (Canada, UK, Germany only) for 40min Interviews/Get a $10 Gift Card

46 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Anna Verena Eireiner

não lida,
9 de mai. de 2022, 16:21:2409/05/2022
para DIYbio

Dear DIY Biologists,

I am looking for DIY biologists in CANADA, the UK and GERMANY who would like to answer questions about their experiences in DIY biology in a 40-minute interview.

The interview covers your academic background, your motivation to pursue DIY biology, any challenges you have encountered, and your experiences with community laboratories, regulatory bodies, sponsors, and other stakeholders.

Interviews will take place online in May and June either via Zoom, Skype or Jitsi, depending on your preferences and schedule.

Your participation would help me immensely with completing my PhD project on DIY biology in Canada, the United Kingdom and Germany. I am specifically looking for DIY biologists in these three countries.

As a small thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule I can offer you a $10 gift card. This can either be an Amazon gift card or to a different online store of your choice.

If you would like to participate, please send me a message at av...@cam.ac.uk. Please include your name, age, location and how long you’ve been part of the DIY biology community.

We will then arrange an interview date that suits your schedule and time zone. Prior to taking part in this study you will be asked to read and sign an informed consent form. You will receive your gift card via email right after the interview.

If you have any questions do let me know.

Looking forward to talking to you!

Best,

Anna Verena

Responder a todos