Open source biology lab manual

Zuzana Stachova

Aug 13, 2021, 3:06:51 AM8/13/21
to DIYbio
Dear members of DIY BIO community,
I would like to build an open source biology lab for citizens to join and am looking for some tips, some guidance to do so. I simply do not know where/how to start. Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you for replies.
Kind regards
Zuzana Stachova

S James Parsons Jr

Aug 13, 2021, 2:08:39 PM8/13/21
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zuzana,

Where in the world are you located?

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/83c0fff2-c9f5-4446-b03c-762f995c76b2n%40googlegroups.com.

Zuzana Stachova

Aug 13, 2021, 2:37:21 PM8/13/21
to DIYbio
Hello James,
I am in Brno, Czechia.

Dátum: piatok 13. augusta 2021, čas: 20:08:39 UTC+2, odosielateľ: S James Parsons Jr