Global Community Bio Summit applications due!

Maria Chavez

Oct 29, 2021, 12:19:22 AM10/29/21
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I wanted to extend an invite to join Bio Summit 5.0 from November 19-21.

If you have not already applied, we'd be so thrilled to have you join
us for what will be another epic event! Like last year, Bio Summit 5.0
will be held virtually, so all are welcome from everywhere in the
world. Like always, we will have an action-packed program featuring
tracks like: open innovation, power of community, learning &
education, guardianship of ecosystems, bio art & design, ancient
future technology, responding to covdi-19, and so much more!
Apply today so you can contribute a talk, workshop, or something else
creative you'd like to share! We will have another open mic, party,
and other ways to engage and build fellowship with our global family.

Apply (right now!) at www.biosummit.org to join our free online
gathering which last year had over 650 participants from over 62
countries interested in DIY science.

Cheers!

Maria Chavez
President, BioCurious Inc.