1st Ottawa, Ontario, Canada DIY Bio meetup today

Kalem Tysick

Apr 27, 2016, 2:18:22 AM4/27/16
to DIYbio
In case anyone lives in or near Ottawa and can't get to Toronto or Montréal but can get here, I thought you might be interested to know (if you didn't already) that 'Ottawa DIYBio' is having its first meeting today (Wednesday, April 27, 2016) at 6:30 PM in the Mod Lab of the Artengine on 2 Daly Avenue (which is near the Rideau centre).
If you'd like to sign up last minute as going you can at http://www.meetup.com/Ottawa-DIYbio/events/229990869/
Meetups are apparently going to be held at 6:30 PM weekly. However, this might not remain the case.

I am not an organizer, nor have I met any of the organizers, but nobody seemed to be talking about this here or on diybio.org, and I felt it was important.
So there it is!

Hopefully, some of you who read this will be able to make it.
-Kalem