Community biolab needs funding

tardigrade

Jul 10, 2013, 9:08:24 PM7/10/13
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've been a member of this group for a few years but fell off reading and discussing because I can't afford to DIY it yet.

I'm working with some Purdue students (most of them members of Purdue's iGEM team) to get a community biolab started in Indiana.  Community biolabs make DIY bio a lot cheaper.

It still costs money though.  If you have some extra money and would like to support us (or know someone who might) we'd greatly appreciate it.  If we can get enough to fund the 501(c)3 application process and to rent some space I know a local large biotech firm will donate equipment.  We currently have $506 of $3500 total needed, and only have 24 days left to raise the rest.

https://www.microryza.com/projects/biomaker-bench-community-biolab-in-indiana

Thanks,
Robert