Community bio/DIYbio project

Thomas van de Voort

Mar 21, 2022, 5:59:51 PM3/21/22
to DIYbio
Hey all!

My name is Thomas and I am currently in the last phase of my Master’s programme Innovation Sciences at Utrecht University in the Netherlands. I have become really interested in the field of community biology/DIYbio from an innovative perspective over the last half year and after attending the biosummit 5.0 I started writing my Master’s thesis about community biology projects. For my research I have made a short survey (~10 minutes) in which I ask questions about the nature of your community bio project and I would like to ask you all to fill it in, this would help me a lot! You can find the survey through the following link: https://survey.uu.nl/jfe/form/SV_6qZst4mNlNJ3GFU.