Re: [DIYbio] Medea Biopharma Hiring Biohackers

Hans Wilms

Nov 16, 2023, 7:59:34 AM11/16/23
to DIYbio
Hi Rüdiger,

That's so cool! I think you came to the right place. I just started a post doc in studying phage cocktails and I've been really surprised how much I've leaned on all the tips and techniques I've learned from setting up a lab in my garage and engaging with the biohacker community in general.

Maybe we'll bump into each other in the future. Phage space is a small (but rapidly growing!) space.

-Hans Wilms

On Thu, Nov 16, 2023, 04:07 Ruediger Trojok <ruedi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey all,

we successfully started our company Medea Biopharma GmbH in Ludwigshafen, Germany, this year and now we are hiring. As a old school biohacker i would love to hire someone from the community with a hands on approach for any of these positions (english description available, follow the links - our company language is english):

Position: Ingenieur / Elektrotechniker (w/m/x)

https://www.arbeitsagentur.de/jobsuche/jobdetail/10000-1196463607-S

Principal Investigator / Laboratory management (w/m/x)

https://www.arbeitsagentur.de/jobsuche/jobdetail/10000-1196464281-S

Laboratory technician (w/m/x)

https://www.arbeitsagentur.de/jobsuche/jobdetail/10000-1196464027-S

Werkstudent als Ingenieur / Verfahrenstechniker / Biotechnologe (w/m/x)

https://www.arbeitsagentur.de/jobsuche/jobdetail/10000-1196463909-S

Werkstudent als MikrobiologeIn / BiologeIn (w/m/x)

https://www.arbeitsagentur.de/jobsuche/jobdetail/10000-1196464556-S

Also i want to invite to our lab opening hackathon on 12th of January in our lab in Ludwigshafen, Germany. Drop me an email if you'd like to come, its an invitation only event.

Best,

Rüdiger

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---