crowdfunding campaign and biology training

Anton Kulaga

Sep 9, 2013, 6:16:11 AM9/9/13
to diy...@googlegroups.com, Edouard Debonneuil, Daniel Wuttke
Dear DIYbio-rs,

we are running a crowdfunding campaign on lifespan experiment ( http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/i-am-a-little-mouse-and-i-want-to-live-longer/ ) We have one important perk there called "Biology training course". It is easy for us to organize it for all donors who either live or can come to Kiev as Immunology & Pathophysiology Laboratory has already done many biology classes for biologists as well as DIY-bio activists in Kiev. But for donors from another cities and countries it would be much more convenient to take biology training in nearby labs (we already had several requests about that). We think that international community is a great way of doing so. We can provide a list of labs and people in various cities and countries who can organize various biology workshops for this perk and donors will choose what to take and where to go.

So, please, indicate if you can and are interested in providing biology training on various topics to fulfill this perk. We can spend part of perk's money to provide compensation for you efforts if needed.

Best regards,
mouse lifespan extension experiment crowdfunding team

Mega [Andreas Sturm]

Sep 20, 2013, 1:27:03 PM9/20/13
to diy...@googlegroups.com
If you have guys from Austria we could meet at the Ars Electronica. Can't promise we'll be allowed to hold a workshop, but still better than no perk at all. Likely, at least a PCR would be doable.