FarmBot - Open Source Agricultural Robotics

Jonathan Cline

Sep 7, 2023, 6:34:29 PM9/7/23
to DIYbio
Upcoming tech meeting.
Perhaps I will post some notes from this.

FarmBot - Open Source Agricultural Robotics
FarmBot is a US start-up agricultural robotics manufacturer using 100% open-source hardware, software, and data platform to design a Cartesian robot for small to medium-scale automated precision food production for gardening.

Marc Roland from FarmBot will be presenting the FarmBot Genesis system and show the latest technology from FarmBot.

--
## Jonathan Cline
## jcl...@ieee.org

Dakota Hamill

Sep 14, 2023, 7:31:06 PM9/14/23
to DIYbio
Cool stuff.  I'm interested in the business side of open-source hardware as well, the economics behind it.  Trying to get these 2 books right now.