Dadisi Lab -Introducing a new Community Lab in Nairobi, Kenya

Susan Moenga

Jul 3, 2023, 3:10:16 PM7/3/23
to DIYbio
Hi all,

I am a new member to this community.

We are working on setting up a new community lab in Kenya and would like to connect to folks in this space. We could use as many friends as possible, since our interests remain wide at present.

We’d be grateful for donations of used lab equipment from groups that are upgrading/disposing of theirs. If you know of other resources such as grants that we could apply for, please point us in that direction too.

Looking forward to connecting with y’all.

Thanks!
Susan

Dan Kolis

Jul 4, 2023, 5:51:41 PM7/4/23