Re: [DIYbio] Funky, creative solutions to vaccine paranoia

Aaron Berger

Jul 21, 2023, 3:49:40 PM7/21/23
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Dan and Marko,

Thank you for taking the time to follow up on this concept. Your guidance is very valuable.

I am aware that what I am pursuing is a challenge and I like it that way. The issue of requiring multiple treatments to fight some infection or some morbidity seems less to me like a prohibiting factor and more like a guidepost: I see an avenue by which these treatments become like software updates for human physiology. And I have to say, if it was a one-and-done treatment, only large biotech companies could pursue it for financial reasons.

Gene therapy is best for those Oxford folks curing blindness, i find myself more and more regressing to a platform of a beverage (yes, Marko, I would like it to be coffee because I live in America and we drink a lot of it and feel comfortable doing so) that delivers a titer of antibodies or (maybe) cell therapy with constant updates as global pathogenic forces shift in and out.

Thank you so much.

Aaron.
Sent from my phone.

On Jul 17, 2023, at 7:14 PM, Dan Kolis <dank...@gmail.com> wrote:

The little blob of chilled fat Moderna and BX-some_germans-For-Pzizer made for Sars-2 is instructive.

First does: always works no too many side effects

Second a little less good all around

Fifth dose; Don't ask ! Marketing has this COVERED big boy ?

Mother nature has a deep, deep bag of tricks to counter your tricks. And she is ok will sort of mini flops on the first blush, but try it over and over and she reaches deeper.

Of course, lots of Rx is effective with this problem, anyway. But really most badness to be controlled needs multi passes really..

Not a reason to not try. You need just incredible modelling. There is no way t approach your goals with trial and error as a first cannon.

That's what I think. So many doomer project like this ! "Fix Sickle cell with Fetal cells, HA. How much: "fake it 'till you make it" can the universe absorb ?

Fix M.D. ? Lots more then one dose. Sure, the magic lube works the first time. and almost as good the second time. Fifth time ? Well well...

Good luck try not to poison yourself too badly...

Regs
Dan

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---