Fwd: This Saturday: DIY AlgaeLab Workshop in North Hollywood, 11/6!

Bryan Bishop

Nov 3, 2010, 12:27:33 AM11/3/10
to diybio-sf, Bryan Bishop
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eri Gentry <e...@biocurious.org>
Date: Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:22 PM
Subject: This Saturday: DIY AlgaeLab Workshop in North Hollywood, 11/6!
To: biocu...@googlegroups.com

Forwarding from BioCurious pal, Aaron Wolf Baum aka Dr Friendly.
AlgaeLab is hosting a workshop in East Hollywood this weekend. I
encourage our SoCal members to check it out - AlgaeLab is not usually
down that far, so this is your big chance to learn about the fuel of
the future...

Eri
---

This Saturday: AlgaeLab Workshop in North Hollywood, 11/6!
Hello algae-philes,
The Lab's first southern California workshop is coming up this
weekend, and there are some spaces left -- sign up now to get your
spot!
We won't be having another SoCal workshop for a while, so this is your chance...

Hands-on Algaculture Workshop, Including an Introduction to the
Personal PhotoBioreactor!

Saturday, November 6th, 11-5 pm
At the NoHo Lofts
5355 Cartwright Avenue, North Hollywood, CA 91601 http://www.thenoholofts.net/

In addition to an introduction to an overview of algae farming, and a
discussion of the practicalities of setting up your own farm, we will
have an extended hands-on section of the workshop where I will show
you how to set up and run your personal photo-bioreactor kit -- it's
easy!

For full details, visit the site: http://www.algaelab.org/workshops.html
See you there!
From the heart of the chloroplast,
Dr. Aaron Wolf Baum
P.S.: The new AlgaeLab site with wiki and online store is almost ready
to launch!  Stay tuned!
ALGAELAB.ORG:
DIY Home-Grow Algae for Biofuels and Superfoods

--
- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/