Coffee, Cathal, and Citizen Science : Project Update #9: BioCurious: A Hackerspace for Biotech.

Eri Gentry

Sep 14, 2010, 8:41:12 PM9/14/10
to DIYb...@googlegroups.com, biocu...@googlegroups.com, DIYbi...@meetup.com
Coffee, Cathal, and Citizen Science
By Joseph J, Eri G, and Tito J

With 9 days left in our project, we are introducing two new prizes!

(1) Can you live without Starbucks for a day? In the name of Citizen Science, save that $3 and use it back BioCurious at our new "coffee level" and get your name listed on our website as a Kick-starter! Great for those with biocuriosity in their hearts, but who can't be with us in person.

(2) Friend of BioCurious, Cathal Garvey, has designed a special edition BioCurious Accurate 3D DNA model. It's a real looker - see below. For $26, this DNA model will be yours!
Check out Cathal's other creations at http://www.shapeways.com/hisdesign?user_id=13282 and his blog http://letters.cunningprojects.com/

Thanks to every one of you for being a part of this effort! Cheers to Citizen Science!

Eri, Joseph & TIto

PS: Tell your friends!

biocurious.org/kickstarter

See this update on Kickstarter.com

Leave A Comment

This is a copy of the email notification that your backers receive.