Press Request, Germany

journalist74

Apr 6, 2009, 4:22:01 AM4/6/09
to diyBio London
Hello, I am a German freelance journalist and I work for several
German newspapers and magazines. I read two articles (New Scientist,
Guardian) about DIYBio and I would like to get in touch with you to
get to know more about the London group and your projects. Maybe, I
could write an article about your projects.

For example, I regularly work for the student section of "Die Zeit" or
a science magazine called "SZ Wissen".

Please let me know how to get in touch with you. If you have any
questions about me or the focus of my article, please just ask.

Thank you!

Best wishes, Serge