Re: Creative Animodel-Transgenic Services

Nathan McCorkle

Aug 22, 2014, 11:40:55 PM8/22/14
to dianna...@gmail.com, diybio, diybio-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Dianna!
Do you ship the animals overseas and/or offer protocol (experiment) fulfilment? Do you work from libraries only, do cloning or insertional mutagenesis with provided DNA, do you use synthetic DNA in practice?

On Aug 22, 2014 6:41 PM, "Dianna" <dianna...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,everyone!

Interested in biotechnology?Have trouble with your experiemnt? If so, you need Creative Animodel to help you out!

                                                     For more information, please visit www.creative-animodel.com

Transgenic animal is a very useful system for studying mammalian gene function and regulation because analysis is carried out on the whole organism. The main advantage of this technique is the short development time. The complete development of a transgenic mouse line takes about 6 months.

Creative Animodel provides a complete range of customized transgenic services, which are offered on a modular basis. More Facts about Creative Animodel Custom Transgenic Program:
  • We have created more than 10,000 founder animals from over 3,500 transgene constructs
  • We have an enviable, overall success rate of 98% in generating transgenic mice/rats/rabbits.
  • Our transgenic mice/rats/rabbits have been used within the scientific community around the world to study the biology of gene function(s) and establish numerous animal models of human disease.
Create Genetically Engineered Animals:

Creative Animodel offers two major methods for producing transgenic animals:
Pronuclear microinjection
ES cell based gene overexpression

Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday.

Steve

Aug 26, 2014, 4:27:11 PM8/26/14
to diybio-...@googlegroups.com, diy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nathan,

I've banned the user and deleted those posts as spam.
Not likely that they'll see your post.
If you're interested in the products you're better off emailing directly.

Cheers,
Steve

Nathan McCorkle

Aug 26, 2014, 4:41:37 PM8/26/14
to diybio-...@googlegroups.com

In fact they did respond, but didn't answer my questions directly, rather asked me more!

Steve

Aug 26, 2014, 5:14:21 PM8/26/14
to diybio-...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, be careful with your info :-/   sounds phishy to me
best of luck