Synbio Future Conference, March 13: Who's coming?

Cathal Garvey

Mar 3, 2014, 10:41:09 AM3/3/14
to diyb...@diybio.eu, diybio, diybio-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all!
As in the title. Who, if anyone, will be attending this 13th? :)
http://synbioaxlr8r.com/future/

--
Please help support my crowdfunding campaign, IndieBB: Currently at
44.2% of funding goal, with 11 days left:

jem

Mar 3, 2014, 10:50:10 AM3/3/14
to diy...@googlegroups.com, diyb...@diybio.eu, diybio-...@googlegroups.com, cathal...@cathalgarvey.me
me!!
P: +3538763663185+3538763663185
W: http://indiebiotech.com
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Glyn Evans

Mar 3, 2014, 12:36:31 PM3/3/14
to diybio-...@googlegroups.com, diy...@googlegroups.com, diyb...@diybio.eu, Cathal Garvey
I dont think i can man due to work and being in galway the next day. :(

© All Information contained within this communication is confidential and should only be viewed by the intended recipient/s.

Steve

Mar 7, 2014, 5:09:19 PM3/7/14
to diybio-...@googlegroups.com, diyb...@diybio.eu, diybio, cathal...@cathalgarvey.me
Hey Cathal,
I'll be there for the afternoon (tied up all morning unfortunately).
P: +3538763663185+3538763663185
W: http://indiebiotech.com

Cathal Garvey

Mar 7, 2014, 5:31:56 PM3/7/14
to diy...@googlegroups.com, diybio-...@googlegroups.com, diyb...@diybio.eu
That makes four of us (including Jacob Shiach)! DIYbio well represented,
proportionally speaking. :)

Really looking forward to it now, less than a week to go!

On 07/03/14 22:09, Steve wrote:
> Hey Cathal,
> I'll be there for the afternoon (tied up all morning unfortunately).
>
> On Monday, 3 March 2014 15:41:09 UTC, Cathal Garvey wrote:
>>
>> Hey all!
>> As in the title. Who, if anyone, will be attending this 13th? :)
>> http://synbioaxlr8r.com/future/
>>
>> --
>> Please help support my crowdfunding campaign, IndieBB: Currently at
>> 44.2% of funding goal, with 11 days left:
>> http://igg.me/at/yourfirstgmo/x/4252296
>> T: @onetruecathal, @IndieBBDNA
>> P: +3538763663185+3538763663185
>> W: http://indiebiotech.com
>>
> Call
> Send SMS
> Add to Skype
> You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

--
Please help support my crowdfunding campaign, IndieBB: Currently at
44.8% of funding goal, with 6 days left:
http://igg.me/at/yourfirstgmo/x/4252296
T: @onetruecathal, @IndieBBDNA
P: +3538763663185
W: http://indiebiotech.com
0x988B9099.asc
signature.asc

Cathal Garvey

Mar 7, 2014, 5:33:49 PM3/7/14
to diy...@googlegroups.com, diybio-...@googlegroups.com, diyb...@diybio.eu
Derp, I do Thomas a disservice. Five of us. :)