Open invitation to BioBanter event at FormaLabs Cork this Monday 6th July @ 13:00

Steve

Jul 3, 2015, 11:31:23 AM7/3/15
to diybio-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings good DIYBio folks!

You are cordially invited to BioBanter #1 this Monday 6th July at 13:00.
Where: Forma Labs @ Grattan House, Grattan Street, Cork (behind the courthouse).

The event is known as "BioBanter" and will run on the second Monday of each month during lunchtime.
It's a casual social event in our local BioMakerspace for people to chat about the living world and our place in it. We would be delighted if you could join us on Monday, and please bring family or friends who may be interested! http://www.eventbrite.com/e/bio-banter-forma-labs-tickets-17603517595?aff=estw

hope to see you there :)
Steve and all at Forma Labs

p.s. a special thank you to Niall for making this happen!