Come to IndieBio EU's Summer Party, enjoy a 10% discount

Cathal Garvey

Jul 20, 2015, 4:10:18 PM7/20/15
to diybio-...@googlegroups.com, corkbiom...@freelists.org
Hi all,

As members of the Irish bio-enthusiast community, you're all cordially
invited to join us this August 12th for IndieBio EU's Summer Party and
Demo Dinner.

At the event, nine startups in biotech will demo their progress and
products, including anti-aging yogurt, drug-discovery from dirt, and
molecular computers that diagnose illness. With food, wine, fun and
amazing technology, we'll offer a night to remember and inspire.

Follow this link to enjoy a 10% discount, and be our guests at this
year's Demo Dinner:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/indie-bio-eu-summer-party-demo-dinner-tickets-17453533990?discount=friendsofindiebio

Yours,
Cathal
--
Scientific Director, IndieBio EU Programme
Now running in Cork, Ireland May->July