IndieFreeB - Submit your ideas for a chance to win a free IndieBB kit

Cathal Garvey

Feb 27, 2014, 5:37:45 AM2/27/14
to diyb...@diybio.eu, diybio, diybio-...@googlegroups.com
See here for details:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/indiebb-your-first-gmo/x/4252296?c=activity

The gist of this: If you can't afford IndieBB but want to get a kit, go
to the project page and submit an idea. If I like it (after allowing
time for competing ideas), you may be put on a list for free IndieBB
kits if the project meets its goal.

This is thanks to a large contribution and input from someone, to whom
I'm very grateful. I particularly had those on this list who said "I
love this but can't afford it" in mind; if you think you can use
IndieBB, go comment on the project and say so!

best
Cathal

--
Please help support my crowdfunding campaign, IndieBB: Currently at
42.9% of funding goal, with 15 days left:

Cathal Garvey

Mar 6, 2014, 6:17:48 AM3/6/14
to diyb...@diybio.eu, diybio, diybio-...@googlegroups.com
Things are bad indeed when you can't even give something away!
After the most recent award to Koeng, there remain 6 free kits to claim.

All you have to do is post a clever idea for using, hacking, or abusing
IndieBB on the project page. Contrary to the prior mail, it does *not*
have to be a "public comment", because it turns out only those who've
already contributed to a campaign can make comments public. I'll
re-publish "private" ideas in the comment stream to make them visible to
others, and I'll announce winners in the announcements/activity pane.

Thanks to Patrik, Koeng, Benjamin and Paul for your ideas so far. If you
can't make them happen, that's fine; you get the kit just for being
creative!

--
Please help support my crowdfunding campaign, IndieBB: Currently at
44.4% of funding goal, with 8 days left: