Meetup: Monday, Nov 16th, 6:00pm

Jata

Nov 12, 2009, 12:23:51 PM11/12/09
to DIYbio: Chicago
Hey guys,

Meetup on Monday at 6:00pm -- you choose the location this time;
somewhere in Hyde Park.

Agenda:

- Finish writing and review formative documents; we are going to try
and get funding from the University of Chicago, so come over if you'd
like to see your projects and ideas supported financially.
- Start reviewing protocols (already written), and finalizing the list
of projects we want to prioritize.
- Community map: Who is doing what, where? How can we learn from what
is going on elsewhere?
- Logistics: How much involvement can we reasonably expect? How can we
get others involved in the area?
- Other things?

Depending on how late we run, we might as well visit a DIYbio lab. You
know you wanna see it.

Hit me back with the meetup location, and have a great weekend!

Jata :-)