LAF cabinets

both...@netscape.com

Jan 10, 2009, 9:31:20 PM1/10/09
to diybio-...@googlegroups.com
Please, group:
Does anyone have plans or have you ever seen plans for a cheap DIY LAF cabinet? There's supposedly one that can be made with a regular air purifier HEPA filter and fan and a simple cardboard box. Can anyone help?
thanks
Karin

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.

Mackenzie Cowell

Jan 20, 2009, 2:18:43 AM1/20/09
to diybio-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karin,

I can extract a PDF from Make Magazine about this if no one has helped you yet.  I think they had an article about it in Volume 7.

Mac

Email Yourbuddy

Jan 20, 2009, 2:21:44 AM1/20/09
to diybio-...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I think you may have sent this to the wrong person. I'll take a copy of that PDF too if you want to send it though. :)

Mackenzie Cowell

Jan 20, 2009, 2:58:34 AM1/20/09
to diybio-...@googlegroups.com
Here is the copy of the section of MAKE volume 7 describing how to set up a home mycology lab, including a clean air filter "cabinet".

http://www.scribd.com/doc/10961354/Make-Magazine-7-Home-Mycology-Lab?secret_password=16pm9y2r9n5ca8wkcj7k

Mac

Email Yourbuddy

Jan 20, 2009, 1:45:56 PM1/20/09
to diybio-...@googlegroups.com
Wow. That's great. Thanks a lot. I love stuff like this.