Science Hack Day Boston - October 19-20

Jessica Polka

Sep 26, 2013, 12:38:22 PM9/26/13
to diybio...@googlegroups.com
I hope you guys might be interested in coming to Science Hack Day Boston? It's a weekend hackathon for projects at the intersection of science, technology, and design. At the San Francisco events, biohacking has always been popular and yielded awesome prototypes. For example, the DNAquiri was born there! Also, one of our co-organizers has lab space in the building, so we are trying to figure out how collaborations on projects with a wet lab component may be possible.

This will happen on the B1 level of Northwest Labs @ Harvard from October 19-20th. We'll do some intros and lightning talks after registration opens on Saturday morning, then start hacking. We will keep the venue open all night, and then in the afternoon on Saturday, do presentations and awards, etc. You can register here (it's free); our wiki for hashing our project ideas is here. Even if you won't be able to make it, I'm sure people would love to hear your suggestions!

Let me know if you have questions!

Jessica