Informal drop in hours this Saturday

Avery louie

Aug 7, 2013, 5:40:56 PM8/7/13
to diy...@googlegroups.com, diybio...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Bio/Hackers,

We will be having informal hang out and build stuff hours this Saturday, starting at 12 and going until at least 4.  Here are a few things that will be going on:

-Building Algae Bioreactors.  We have a few of these being built for various reasons.  Come check it out.

-Building and testing a gel box/power supply/transluminator

-routine pcr reaction, to test a protocol

Come by if you have a project idea or want to know more about the lab.

As usual, we will be at BOSSLAB, 339r summer st.

--A

immortal...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2013, 12:02:12 PM8/8/13
to diybio...@googlegroups.com, diy...@googlegroups.com
... in Somerville, not Boston

rob...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2013, 11:38:46 PM8/9/13
to diybio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Avery
   Sounds awesome to me
When do you expect to start working on or instructing us on the gel box,bioreactor,and pcr reaction?I would love to learn about and wirk on all of these!
   I may not be able to get there at 12
                     Robert P