Code Island - National Day of Civic Hacking: Wikiathon

David Johnson

May 29, 2014, 11:08:18 PM5/29/14
to diybio...@googlegroups.com

Howdy DIYBio Boston!

If you happen to be in the Providence, Rhode Island area on Sunday June 1st, consider swinging by the Brown Tri-Lab at 10 Davol Sq.

The Rhode Island Code for America Brigade aka "Code Island" is hosting a  Wikiathon which starts at 1pm. There will be plenty to do for all skill levels of development. Including a few projects to choose from for more advanced devs.
The RI Wiki will be used as a launchpad for some future projects in addition to being a resource for local citizens, visitors, and tourists.

RSVP
www.Code-Island.org
OR
http://meetu.ps/2m7FS2

-Dave

William Sutton

Jun 11, 2014, 2:00:33 PM6/11/14
to diybio...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dave,

Didn't see this at the time, but I did participate in the CfA event in Somerville. Did you end up doing any projects that were biology related?

-Will

David Johnson

Jun 12, 2014, 9:21:37 AM6/12/14
to diybio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Will,
We did not do any projects that were specifically biology related. For this first time NDoCH we built a wiki for Rhode Island and began populating it with RI specific information.

-Dave