2 gel systems for sale

1 view

Avery louie

Mar 12, 2014, 7:55:55 AM3/12/14
to diy...@googlegroups.com, diybio...@googlegroups.com

Hey all,

I have all the materials to make two more integrated gel electrophoresis/power supply/illuminator boxes chilling in my room.  I don't want to throw them out, but I don't have the space or the need for stacks on stacks on stacks of gel boxes.

I want to sell them to folks who need a gel box and will put them to good use.  Unlike the original few boxes that got put out, I will build the box for you and ship it to you assembled and tested (should take about a week to do this).  I am asking $200 bucks a box, which includes the gel power supply, blue light illumination, and of course the box itself, all assembled.  Proceeds from this will go to synthesizing a modified version of pSLH1 that should have increased activity in converting indole into indigo or building more lab equipment.

contact me off list if you are interested, more than happy to ship internationally.  I can also supply extra trays for casting.  Details on the gel box can be found here:

https://tequals0.wordpress.com/2013/10/01/gelis-final-cut/

http://www.instructables.com/id/Gel-Electrophoresis-Integrated-System-GelIS/

If you want to get more than two, let me know, I have most of the internal parts but no plastics cut for a few more (3?) setups.

--A