Power Consumption: Log Duty Cycle

Josh Beckmann

Dec 14, 2021, 5:11:48 PM12/14/21
to DIY PID Control
Hello,
I'm hoping to log the duty cycle of a device I'm controlling with this PID library. Has anyone ever done this or anyone have advice on how to approach this? Ideally, I'd output the values through the serial monitor like this. 0-4 sec:  average 51%, 5-9 sec: 79%, etc. I could then graph the consumption over time and average intervals together if I wanted to show a simpler figure. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have.

Best,
Josh

oscar Carserud

Dec 18, 2021, 3:58:29 AM12/18/21
to diy-pid...@googlegroups.com
please stop sending me this chain mails all the time.

Detta meddelande är konfidentiellt och får inte återges i någon form, vare sig i delar eller i dess helhet.