self-introduction Charles Jeffrey Danoff

danoff....@googlemail.com

Sep 11, 2010, 8:38:39 PM9/11/10
to diy-math
While I majored in Economics in college I really haven't studied math
since high school. I am interested in getting more involved with
numbers, so I signed up for this course. I am interested in perhaps
continuing an Independent Study I did in college using stats to figure
out how to win NBA championships, or perhaps just starting with
calculus or something.

I'm an English as a Foreign Language teacher currently living at home
with my folks in Chicagoland. Spent the past couple years teaching in
Asia. I have a website with more information about me http://danoff.org