office hours

Joe Corneli

Sep 16, 2010, 5:42:45 AM9/16/10
to diy-...@googlegroups.com
By the way in case it is useful, I'm holtzermann17 on Gtalk and the
same on Skype. I can offer some general guidance or thoughts, but do
try to post specific math questions to the group here. As for when,
any time, but if you don't find me online, feel free to send me a note
and we can schedule something.

Joe Corneli

Sep 26, 2010, 6:59:12 PM9/26/10
to diy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi again:

no one has hit me up for an office hour, so let me remind you
that I'm still available... and may I also *strongly suggest* that if
you are having difficulties meeting the goals you had in mind
at the outset of the course, that you take advantage of this :).

15 minutes of free tutoring should help just about anyone...

I'm on Gtalk *a lot* and on Skype less. I'm traveling some
in the upcoming week but I think we can still find times that
work.

Joe

Alison Jean Cole

Sep 27, 2010, 12:48:30 PM9/27/10
to diy-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Joe - when I ran the Orientation not a single person utilized my office hours... you might want to do away with the promise of office hours all together and just tell folks to ping you if they see you..

Joe Corneli

Sep 28, 2010, 7:05:14 AM9/28/10
to diy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alison:

that's essentially what I said, plus the addition that folks could make
a reservation if needed.

Joe