UDPLOG Server address change

Bela Markus

Jan 4, 2016, 11:57:48 AM1/4/16
to dix...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

please be informed that the address of the UDP LOG SERVER changed last
year. The new config parameter in the config file:

UDPCC=udplog1.xham.org:8889

You can browse sent data:

http://udplog1.xham.org:8880/

Current setting is also available at GitHub:

https://github.com/ha5di/DIXPRS

Fo those who are not familiar with the udplog feautere; when enabled,
all received packets forwarded to a log server created and mainained by
Zsolt, HG2EBH where you can see what your station received in the air
even if packages are not visible at aprs.fi due to duplication. Please
try it if your are not using yet.

73... Béla, HA5DI

---
Ezt az e-mailt az Avast víruskereső szoftver átvizsgálta.

Victor Manuel Gil Baltazar

Feb 27, 2017, 10:08:51 PM2/27/17
to dixprs

Good evening, the page is not available. Change the page for the Log via WEB ??

Victor Manuel Gil Baltazar

Jun 13, 2017, 9:25:07 PM6/13/17
to dixprs
Good evening, excuse me, you changed server? I can not log in anymore to see the log of my igate dixprs. Thank you very much for the help.

Francis Lee

Jun 14, 2017, 12:19:10 PM6/14/17
to dix...@googlegroups.com

Hello

The service was down for more than half year already.

And the domain name http://udplog1.xham.org also forwarded to some advertisement site.

So the service seems no longer available. There are no free lunch forever.

I am appreciate the effort of the administrators on the past few years.

br

Francis

--
Azért kapta ezt az üzenetet, mert feliratkozott a Google Csoportok „dixprs” csoportjára.
Az erről a csoportról és az ahhoz kapcsolódó e-mailekről való leiratkozáshoz küldjön egy e-amailt a(z) dixprs+un...@googlegroups.com címre.

Ernst Niggli

Jul 9, 2017, 4:55:58 AM7/9/17
to dixprs
Dear Bela,

also the changed address stopped working. Was there another change of the UDP log server address? Or is
the entire service discontinued?

Thanks for an update and 73

Ernst HB9PVI