web improvements?

Warren Wheeler

Feb 26, 2014, 10:08:21 PM2/26/14
to dix...@googlegroups.com
Once I got the web server to show up.  I found it less than I hoped for.  Since Linux can have a web server of it's own built into it. I'm wondering how difficult it would be to incorporate APRS.FI into a page only showing stations processed by the local copy of DIXPRS?  Has anyone looked into this?

Bela Markus

Feb 27, 2014, 1:59:20 AM2/27/14
to dix...@googlegroups.com
Hi Warren,

there are no plans to incorporate it into DIXPRS, technically it is feasable as an external program which is procesing data provided by DIXPRES either via the SQL interface or with a built-in server port (not available yet) using a standard APRS client, like XASTIR, etc.

One further notice. DIXPRS is multiplatform, not only LINUX.

Regards... Bela, HA5DI

--
Azért kapta ezt az üzenetet, mert feliratkozott a Google Csoportok szolgáltatásbeli dixprs csoportra.
Az erről a csoportról és az ahhoz kapcsolódó e-mailekről való leiratkozáshoz küldjön egy levelet a következő címre: dixprs+un...@googlegroups.com.

A(z) üzenetben nem található vírus.
Ellenőrizte: AVG - www.avg.com
Verzió: 2014.0.4259 / Vírus adatbázis: 3705/7127 - Kiadás dátuma: 2014.02.26.

Warren Wheeler

Feb 28, 2014, 7:19:35 PM2/28/14
to dix...@googlegroups.com
Bella,
I think I was misunderstood.  What I was thinking about was simply embedding a map of the station running DIXPRS on the current status page.  http://aprs.fi/page/embed

it seems simple and I know I can do it in a plain web page. I'm just not sure where to find it in DIXPRS or even if I could modify the status page safely.