Revisting Munin

Warren Wheeler

May 10, 2015, 8:48:21 PM5/10/15
to dix...@googlegroups.com
Trying to dig into Munin again and I'm finding that everything about configuring it for DIXPRS is now missing and two years old on the Internet wayback machine.  Not being too linux savy, I have no problem admitting it gets deep quickly. Does anyone have a more current link to some instructions that are more than, "Follow these instructions" which links to the dead site?

Warren Wheeler

May 12, 2015, 8:09:04 PM5/12/15
to dix...@googlegroups.com

Bela,
Since I am trying to recreate the munin plugins I would like to know what names you used as entries in the database.  I may be blowing smoke but I'd like to try.

Bela Markus

May 13, 2015, 3:57:43 AM5/13/15
to dix...@googlegroups.com, Császár Zsolt HG2EBH
Hi Warren,

unfortunately I can't help, Munin stuff created by Zsolt, HG2EBH. He is very busy these days but hope he can help you.

Regards... Béla, HA5DI
--
Azért kapta ezt az üzenetet, mert feliratkozott a Google Csoportok „dixprs” csoportjára.
Az erről a csoportról és az ahhoz kapcsolódó e-mailekről való leiratkozáshoz küldjön egy e-amailt a(z) dixprs+un...@googlegroups.com címre.

Avast logo

Ezt az e-mailt az Avast víruskereső szoftver átvizsgálta.

Francis Lee

May 13, 2015, 12:34:12 PM5/13/15
to dix...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

I upload the Munin plugin which got from years ago.

I tried to config it but unsucess finally. Hope someone tried and told how to use it.

Thanks.

Br
Francis

Warren Wheeler於 2015年5月11日星期一 UTC+8上午8時48分21秒寫道:
Dixprs.7z

Warren Wheeler

May 13, 2015, 5:56:06 PM5/13/15
to dix...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Francis.  I'll see if I can figure out how he built them and if I can get them to work, I'll post how I did it.