Round 3103

Tim Lodge

Sep 7, 2020, 2:02:03 PM9/7/20
to Dixonary
I wasn't expecting this win! It's also getting harder to find a word that hasn't been used before - I had to discard six words before I got to this one.

The new word is:

                  ********************
                  *                  *
                  *      WOOFITS     *
                  *                  *
                  ********************

Please send your fake defs and DQs to me by email to d...@timlodge.co.uk before the deadline of:

          09:00 BST on Wednesday 9th September, which is:
          10:00 CET
          08:00 GMT/UTC
           4:00 AM EDT
           1:00 AM PDT
          20:00 NZST on Thursday in New Zealand

New players are welcome.  Don't look up the word, but just send me a fake and fanciful definition of the word.

--  Tim L

Efrem G Mallach

Sep 7, 2020, 2:02:47 PM9/7/20
to 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
If the woo fits, share it?

Efrem/nad

Tim Lodge

Sep 7, 2020, 2:03:27 PM9/7/20
to Dixonary

I forgot to include the word in the title - I hope this fixes it.

Daniel B Widdis

Sep 7, 2020, 2:06:49 PM9/7/20
to Dixonary

also called the zoomies or midnight crazies, random bursts of energy occurring in dogs