ROUND 3334 -- RESULTS Ecbatic

Chowie

Mar 20, 2023, 10:54:46 AM3/20/23
to Dixonary
I really thought the results would be skewered when Dan made his comment about the dealer's dilemma. Yes, it was, because John B figured out the real meaning of the word without actually knowing the real word!

As it turned out, the winner with 4 natural votes is Tim L who will be our next dealer. Congrats, Tim!

NEW WORD -- ROUND 3334:  ECBATIC Written by: Voted for by:  Score:
1. Exclamatory. Daniel W Paul, Tony 2*+2=4

2. Doubtful; unconvincing. Tony A Judy,  1

3. Possessing or causing thermal lift. Tim L Paul, Mike, Efrem, Shani 4

4. Of or pertaining to a sudden gust of wind. Mike S Nadi, Shani 2

5. Denoting a mere result or consequence. Dixionary Dan Woid

6. Affected or marked by ill humor or irritability. Judy M Nadi, Efrem, Tony 3

7. Accepted or believed as true, regardless of fact. Shani  Judy,  1

8. Med. that induces, or results from, breaking wind Paul K Mike, Tim L 3

9. Of or relating to temperature and/or pressure changes in a gas during laminar flow. Efraim  Tim B, 1

10. Jazz. a sudden, unexpected accent or rhythmic figure played by a drummer during a performance. Nadi Kay   :(

11. In judo and other sports and martial arts, a move that does not involve holding. Tim B.   :(

12. Something that just occurs without being a necessary consequence of anything [Gk. literally without basis] John B -- DQ Dan, Tim B, Tim L 3

--
~Bending under the weight of His mercies~

The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, Who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.