Round 3465 BLLOWTHIRAN update

Shani Naylor

Jul 14, 2024, 4:54:14 PM (4 days ago) Jul 14
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
With around 13 hours until the deadline,  I have received fake defs from these players:
Judy M, Efrem M, Mike S, Tony A, Tim B, Nancy S, Paul K, Johnny B, Dan W, Glenn T D & Dave C. One of these players hasn't yet updated their fake def for the word that was withdrawn.

The word is BLLOWTHIRAN. Yes, that's the correct spelling, and no, it's not from a Klingon dictionary.

Your dealer

Collect47

Jul 14, 2024, 5:47:54 PM (4 days ago) Jul 14
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
I rule out Klingon if there are any soft consonants!

Dave
Sent from my iPad

Paul Keating

Jul 14, 2024, 5:52:46 PM (4 days ago) Jul 14
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
If it were Klingon, according to this table, it would be unpronounceable even for a Klingon.

--
Paul Keating
Soustons, Nouvelle Aquitaine, France