Round 3461 - new word FISH DIVE

Shani Naylor

Jun 28, 2024, 5:38:15 PMJun 28
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

Hello all and Happy Matariki!

I haven't won for quite some time, so it's good to be back in the driving seat.

Our word for this round is FISH DIVE.

Please don't look up the word. Send a bogus definition to my gmail address, and let me know if you are DQ.

The deadline is 36 hours from now - 9.30pm Sunday 30 June 2024 my time (NZDT) or:

image.png

Efrem Mallach

Jun 28, 2024, 5:40:56 PMJun 28
to 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
FISH DIVE: Where fish go for low-class entertainment and cheap drinks.

Efrem/NAD

Shani Naylor

Jun 28, 2024, 5:54:28 PMJun 28
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Please ignore the time conversions (thanks Efrem!). These show the current time. I'll update it soon.

Shani Naylor

Jun 28, 2024, 6:20:47 PMJun 28
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Here are the correct deadline times:
image.png

Shani Naylor

Jun 29, 2024, 5:39:28 PMJun 29
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

With the deadline about 12 hours away, I've received fake defs from these players:
Paul, Judy, Johnny, Mike, Glenn, Debbie and Dave. Please keep your defs rolling in. If I don't have at least 10 by deadline time, I'll extend for another 12 hours.

Your dealer