Fwd: About your "Support Democracy, Support Nasheed. Indian Govt. Take Action!" petition signature

shu...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2012, 6:20:53 AM2/12/12
to Abdulla Shunan
Hi,

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

"Support Democracy, Support Nasheed. Indian Govt. Take Action!"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/support-democracy-support-nasheed-indian-govt/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=system&utm_campaign=Send%2Bto%2BFriend

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes just a few seconds of your time.

Thanks!

Adam Fathuhy

Feb 13, 2012, 1:51:13 AM2/13/12
to divtran...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Shunan for sharing, i will sign it and share with my friends.