Fwd: Ubuntu Translations Meetings

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

Jun 19, 2009, 8:30:00 AM6/19/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
This might be a nice meeting to attend in term of translation and if we have any questions or concerns.

All are invited... I will be there...

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

Jun 19, 2009, 8:32:48 AM6/19/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
cool.. i'll be there too :)

aruxam muhammadh

Jun 27, 2009, 1:48:49 PM6/27/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
haada kameh nethey,,, vai veetha?

Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:30:00 +0500
Subject: [divtranslators] Fwd: Ubuntu Translations Meetings
From: shu...@gmail.com
To: divtran...@googlegroups.com

Inash Zubair

Jun 27, 2009, 4:04:45 PM6/27/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
Hello Aruxam,

I ask the same question back at you. Currently MOSS's working group is very occupied with the registration, logistics and the pilot project that we recently acquired with a government ministry. The few same people who are with the working group have been and still are doing the translation effort besides just maintaining it.

I'm sure you know of the instructions on how to go about translating. Invite your friends and start your own effort which will foster a solid translating group and assist us in the effort.

We are also looking people who are initiative and responsible with different tasks of MOSS who could assist us with the various biddings of MOSS, eg: the pilot project.

Cheers.
--
Inash Zubair

aruxam muhammadh

Jun 28, 2009, 12:46:07 PM6/28/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
hehe I am doing my best but need some help to translate some difficult words

Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 01:04:45 +0500
Subject: [divtranslators] Re: Fwd: Ubuntu Translations Meetings
From: inash....@gmail.com
To: divtran...@googlegroups.com

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

Jun 28, 2009, 12:55:29 PM6/28/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
Dude, throw in any questions that you might have... You have to excuse us for not showing up in IRC for the past few days... Once MOSS is registered, we will form workgroups and dedicate people for different tasks.

Let us hope to get organized within the next few weeks.

However, if you have any questions feel free to ask them on this mailing list... I will reply as soon as I can...

So what is the problem that you are having?

Salam
Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

aruxam muhammadh

Jun 29, 2009, 1:38:52 PM6/29/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jaunty/+source/jockey/+pots/jockey/dv/+translate
އެއްކޮށް ތަރުޖަމާކޮށް ނިމިފައި. މަތިން މަތިން ބަލާލުން ރަނގަޅު ކަމަށް ފެނޭ Template "jockey" in Ubuntu Jaunty package "jockey"

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

Jun 29, 2009, 2:44:31 PM6/29/09
to aruxam muhammadh, divtran...@googlegroups.com, Sofwathullah Mohamed
he he

i think we need to keep it in thaana! all depends on where it is used.

how does you guys think?

Salam
Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

2009/6/29 aruxam muhammadh <aru...@hotmail.com>
Copy text
Proprietary

މިބަސް ޕުރޮޕުރިއެޓަރީ މިގޮތަށް ޖެހިއްޔާތަ ރަނގަޅުވާނީ ނުވަތަ އިނގިރޭސިން ޖެހިއްޔާތަ ރަނގަޅުވާނީ؟

Hussain

Jun 30, 2009, 11:01:41 AM6/30/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
i agree with that we should keep it in thaana. if we can't get a suitable dhivehi word, we should transliterate it.

Hussain