IRC Channel

1 view

Inash Zubair

May 19, 2009, 9:18:10 AM5/19/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Just to inform that if we ever need IRC, #moss is on freenode. Join by. If we're to persist the channel, at least one person needs to be on the channel at all times.

Cheers.

--
Inash Zubair

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

May 19, 2009, 10:32:49 AM5/19/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
cool, I am in as long as I am online which is mostly 24 hours (though I am not always at my desk) :)

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan
--
Warm Regards,

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

Haris

May 20, 2009, 2:59:09 AM5/20/09
to Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team
Frenode is the server?

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

May 20, 2009, 8:43:40 AM5/20/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
Yep! Freenode is the server!

Everyone I will be online 'nearly' every night!

Would appreciate if you all can update your usual time of being online and work on the translation! So we can help one another!

Regards!

Inash Zubair

May 20, 2009, 9:47:21 AM5/20/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
We could devote 10pm to 11pm for a collaborative discussion.

--
Inash Zubair

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

May 20, 2009, 12:12:32 PM5/20/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
count me in on that, 10pm - 11pm

yusuf abdulla shunan

Inash Zubair

Dec 20, 2009, 10:32:49 AM12/20/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
Reminder that we're meeting at 11pm every night for an hour or two to collaborate on the localisation projects. Log on to IRC channel #moss on freenode. Cheers.

--
Inash Zubair

Inash Zubair

Jan 18, 2010, 10:19:34 AM1/18/10
to divtran...@googlegroups.com, mlu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

It's been a while since there has been any activity on the localization project. Since it's been decided in a couple of meetings to resume productivity on it, I would like to inform that everyone is welcome to join the collaboration. Translation efforts will take place at Launchpad, more details on our website. Discussions will take place at #mo...@freenode.net IRC channel.

Cheers.

--
Inash Zubair