Fwd: Dhivehi Translation on LaunchPad

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

Jul 21, 2009, 9:41:15 AM7/21/09
to Maldivian Linux User Group, divtran...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Find attached an email from our contact, David, Ubuntu Translation Team Coordinator, regarding an update on the localization effort and some recommendations regarding the membership rights.

We need to identify members and form a team who will lead the translation effort and direct the leadership to them. So if anyone wants to join, more importantly lead the translation effort, volunteer.

I believe Dhivehi localization of Ubuntu is of national interest and a matter of pride.

Hoping to see some new blood in this effort.

Salam
Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

Jul 27, 2009, 9:27:29 AM7/27/09
to unbuntu
alhugandu maale gai nethu,un kameh nuvanee. alhugandu huree rashuga. mikolhuga net netheema varah undagoo ehves tharu jamaa eh kuran. thanks

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:41:15 +0500
Subject: [divtranslators] Fwd: Dhivehi Translation on LaunchPad
From: shu...@gmail.com
To: mlu...@googlegroups.com
CC: divtran...@googlegroups.com

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

Jul 27, 2009, 4:25:53 PM7/27/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
aruxam,

good that you are back, we need to give another good kick start to the translation project.

give some ideas and suggestion on how to get more people on this.

salam
yusuf abdulla shunan
--
Salam,