MOSS: Your Monthly FLOSS Magazine

Yusuf

Jan 7, 2010, 5:15:58 PM1/7/10
to Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team
HI all,

Slightly off the topic but as a part of MOSS I would like to inform
you that we're proud to introduce you to our first monthly MOSS
magazine. The magazine is targeted towards the FLOSS community in
advocating and bringing you the best of it's use in the Maldives.

This issue has a variety of articles, from why software need to be
free to Linux basic to intermediate tutorials and a brief history of
MOSS.

Grab a copy at http://moss.org.mv/Magazine

You can freely share this magazine anyway you want. So tell your
friends about MOSS: Your Monthly FLOSS Magazine, spread the word.

Salam
Yusuf Abdulla Shunan
Maldives Open Source Society