progress

1 view

meekaaku

May 22, 2009, 3:56:56 PM5/22/09
to Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team
hi

148 of 281 done in libgnome-2.0

meekaaku

May 23, 2009, 12:26:28 PM5/23/09
to Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team
libgnome-2.0 complete.

meekaaku

May 23, 2009, 5:00:07 PM5/23/09
to Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team

libgnomeui-2.0 complete.

Naail A. Rahman

May 24, 2009, 12:06:20 AM5/24/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
Man you are an animal! good work!

meekaaku wrote:
> libgnomeui-2.0 complete.

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

May 24, 2009, 7:11:49 AM5/24/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
yeah, impressive work... really impressive...

keep it put!

salam
Yusuf Abdulla Shunan
--
Warm Regards,

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

meekaaku

May 25, 2009, 2:48:15 PM5/25/09
to Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team
metacity complete.
except for 18 items which are overly long and cryptic, which the user
will rarely encounter

Inash Zubair

May 28, 2009, 8:50:06 PM5/28/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

Just to follow up on the progress and to update the list with the set of components as defined in the Gnome localization for the Gnome Desktop. Here is a list:

alacarte
brasero
bug-buddy
cheese
dasher
Deskbar Applet
ekiga
empathy
Eye of GNOME
epiphany Web Browser
Evince Document Viewer
evolution
evolution-data-server
evolution-exchange
evolution-mapi
evolution-webcal
file-roller
gcalctool
gconf-editor
gdm
gedit
GNOME Applets
gnome-backgrounds
gnome-control-center
gnome-desktop
gnome-doc-utils
gnome-games
gnome-icon-theme
gnome-keyring
gnome-mag
gnome-media
gnome-menus
gnome-netstatus
gnome-nettool
gnome-panel
gnome-power-manager
gnome-screensaver
gnome-session
gnome-settings-daemon
gnome-system-monitor
gnome-system-tools
gnome-terminal
gnome-themes
gnome-user-share
gnome-utils
gok
gtk-engines
gtkhtml
gtksourceview
gucharmap
gvfs
hamster-applet
libgnomekbd
libgnomeprint
libgnomeprintui
libgtop
libgweather
libwnck
metacity
mousetweaks
nautilus
orca
seahorse
seahorse-plugins
sound-juicer
swfdec-gnome
system-tools-backends-clone
tomboy
totem
totem-pl-parser
vinagre
vino
vte
yelp
zenity

Cheers.

--
Inash Zubair

meekaaku

May 29, 2009, 1:01:21 AM5/29/09
to Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team
is there priority order list?
also some on the list such as gnome-control-centre and metacity(except
for minor some) are complete.

meekaaku

May 29, 2009, 2:51:40 PM5/29/09
to Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team
nautilus complete..
except for 47 items. overly long and not so frequent ones.

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

May 30, 2009, 3:23:30 AM5/30/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
meekaaku,

I think it is just a list, no priority as such. When translating just pick a one and go on. If it seems complete, pick another one. ;)

You all are doing great work, keep it up.

Happy Translating

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

meekaaku

May 31, 2009, 1:07:45 PM5/31/09
to Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team
ޖީނޯމް-މީޑިއާ-2.0 އެކީ ތަރުޖަމާކޮށް ނިމިއްޖެ

Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

May 31, 2009, 1:32:53 PM5/31/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
man, kudos to you... i am lost for words... great job

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:07 PM, meekaaku <meek...@gmail.com> wrote:
 ޖީނޯމް-މީޑިއާ-2.0 އެކީ ތަރުޖަމާކޮށް ނިމިއްޖެ

Yusuf

Jun 5, 2009, 2:55:36 PM6/5/09
to Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team
Hi!

Launchpad shows that we have 37 translation contributors as of today.
This is a lot, even our neighbor, Sinhalese has 34 contributors and
Hindi has 56 contributors (though I think they will have a lot of free
suggesters).

So let us finish this off, if you have any questions, shoot them.

Salam
Yusuf Abdulla Shunan

Naail A. Rahman

Jun 6, 2009, 12:04:24 AM6/6/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys. Great work with the progress... I'm sorry I haven't been
contributing lately. My exams are here so I've been focusing on them.
Wish me luck :P

Hussain

Jun 6, 2009, 2:21:23 AM6/6/09
to divtran...@googlegroups.com